Schedule and Location
- The camp is a residential-only camp, lasting three weeks, from July 5th, 2015 to July 23rd, 2015.
- All the facilities (dorms, cafeteria, classrooms) are located on the San Diego State University campus. We will be staying in the Cuicacalli suites. The cafeteria is downstairs, and classes are 1 minute walking away.
- We will have suite-style accommodations with eight residents sharing each suite. Some of the amenities are listed below
- each suite has a common area with a sofa, lounge chair, coffee tables, floor lamp, dinette & four chairs
- each suite has two full-size bathrooms
- full-size refrigerator and microwave in each suite
- right outside of the suites there’s a convenience store, swimming pool and sand volleyball court
- Daily Schedule
7am-8am Breakfast 8.15am-11.45am Classes 12pm-1pm Lunch 2pm-4pm Seminar 4.15pm-5.45pm Group Activity 6pm-7pm Dinner 7.30pm-9pm Study time (optional) 7.30pm-10pm Recreational Activity 10.30pm-11pm Room check & Lights out
- During “camp weekends” (which will usually mean Sunday – Monday in the real world), we will organize group trips to some of the San Diego’s beautiful attractions:
- We will listen to our students when it comes to preference between these (and possibly other) destinations. If you want other places to be considered, please let us know.